Do you already have a login for the journal Health care of Kyrgyzstan?
Need a login?
If you have registered and logged into your account, you can start the process of submitting an article. To do this, you need to select the role of the Author.
Preparation of articles
To submit an article, authors must confirm the following points. An article may be rejected if it does not comply with them.
1. By submitting an article to the journal, the authors guarantee that the submitted materials have not been previously published in whole or in part, in any form, in any place or in any language. The authors also guarantee that the article is not submitted for consideration and publications in another journal. From the moment the article is accepted for publication in the journal Health of Kyrgyzstan, the material presented in it cannot be published by the authors in whole or in part in any form, in any place and in any language without the consent of the journal's management. An exception may be: 1) preliminary or subsequent publication of the article materials in the form of abstracts or a short summary; 2) using the materials of the article as part of a lecture or review; 3) the use by the author of the materials submitted to the journal when writing a dissertation, book or monograph. Reproduction in whole or in part by any means is prohibited without the written permission of the publishers. Violation of the law will be prosecuted. Protected by the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic No. 6 “About copyright and related rights» dated January 14, 1998
Файл отправляемой статьи представлен в формате .doc, .docx, .rtf.
2.The file of the submitted article is presented in the format .doc, .docx, .rtf.
3. In addition to the file with the article, the following files are provided:
In addition to the file with the article, the following files are provided:
1) A file with metadata (when loaded into the system, it is given the name "Metadata"):
- Surname, name, patronymic, academic degree, academic title, position of the author responsible for further correspondence with the editors (in Russian and English).
- The name of the institution where the responsible author works (in Russian and officially accepted English versions).
- Postal address for correspondence with a postal code (in Russian and English).
- Phone, fax (with country and city codes), e-mail.
- Surname and initials of other co-authors, their academic degrees, academic titles, positions
- Full title of the article sent to the editor.
- The number of pages of text, the number of figures, the number of tables.
- Indicate for which section of the journal the work is intended: lecture, review, original article, short message.
- The date the work was sent.
2) A scanned copy of the file with metadata signed by all authors (when uploaded to the system, it is given the name "Signatures of authors")
3) Title page (when loaded into the system, it is given the name "Title page"), in the form:
* the title of the article (without using any abbreviations) (in Russian and English);
*Surname and initials of other co-authors, their academic degrees, academic titles, positions. (in full, in Russian and English);
*department and institution in which the work was performed (If the authors of the article are employees of different institutions, then the latter are numbered in order, starting from one, and the corresponding figure is placed after the name of the author representing this institution. For marking authors in the English part of the article Latin letters are used instead of numbers (a, b, c, d, etc.));
*abbreviated title of the article for the header (no more than 35 characters, including spaces and punctuation marks) (in Russian and English);
*at least 6 keywords in Russian and English (in Russian and English);
*address for correspondence with phone number, fax number and e-mail address.
4) Summary (when uploading to the system, it is given the name "Summary") in the form of one paragraph without references and specific abbreviations. Volume - not less than 300 words. The abstract in full must also be translated into English. In some cases, by decision of the editorial board, a detailed version of the summary in English may be requested.
5) Figures, if any - each in a separate file (when uploading to the system, each figure is given the name "Figure_Serial number of the figure. Name of the figure").
6) A file in .doc, .docx, .rtf format, with a list that indicates: figure number, title (with a capital letter), notes text (magnification must be indicated for microphotos). Figure captions are short but informative enough.
7) Tables, if any - each in a separate file (The name of each table must be given as a heading in the file with the table itself).
8) A file with cited literature (when loaded into the system, it is given the name "Literature"), in the following form:
Ordinal reference number
Authors, title publications and source, where published, output
Full name, title publications and source on english
Full internet address(URL) cited articles and/or
Placed in table in alphabetical okay, initially russian-speaking , then on languages from latin graphics
Specify by bibliographic at the standard, compliance with the Rules for authors who located on page "About Journal"
Official English-speaking title publications and source where she published – for Russian speaking x articles. V rare cases when does not exist official English speaking titles (this possible for such types publications, like theses, books, etc.) – edition asks provide their translation, using Red color font. For English speaking publications and sources in this column put dash.
In that case if Information about article is not posted on official publication website, admissible use Article URL third party sites, including including www.e systems - library.ru doi articles given in square brackets after URL address
4. The text is typed with one and a half line spacing; font size is used in 14 points; italics are used for emphasis, not underlining (with the exception of Internet addresses); all links to illustrations, graphs and tables are located in the appropriate places in the text and not at the end of the document.
5. The text complies with the stylistic and bibliographic requirements described in the Rules for Authors, located on the "About the Journal" page.
6. If you submit an article to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, then you agree to the requirements of Blind Peer Review, which can be found in more detail in the Peer Review section on the "About the Journal" page.
Authors publishing in this journal agree to the following:
1. The authors retain the copyright to the work and grant the journal the right to first publish the work under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows others to redistribute the work as long as credits to the authors of the original work and the original publication in this journal are retained.
2. The authors reserve the right to enter into separate contractual arrangements regarding the non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work as published here (for example, its placement in the institute repository, publication in the book), with reference to its original publication in this journal.
3. Authors have the right to post their work on the Internet (for example, in an institute repository or personal site) before and during the process of reviewing it by this journal, as this can lead to a productive discussion and more references to this work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Names and e-mail addresses entered on this journal's website will be used solely for the purposes indicated by this journal and will not be used for any other purpose or provided to other individuals and organizations.